Friday, May 7, 2010

Me and my emotions...forever....

Two days before my final paper..which is management accounting..My carrying marks are not that good, still, I manage to beat the rest of the two classes. Haha..I just got lucky for the last quiz I guess.
Anyway, tempted to see my friend have started packing his stuffs into the boxes to be sent to our "new house", I packed mine too. ^_^ Even though I haven't opened my accounting books yet. I have no idea what's gonna happen on the day I'm gonna sit the paper! (Please God make it easy! Please!)
I'm just too tired of being in Jengka. The environment. My current room mates. They've sickened me enough! I need new air....miss my home. I really need to be with my self and settle down slowly. get some peace and serenity...
A few days ago,I met someone. Someone that have all the characteristics that I've been lookin for. He seems perfect..Masculine. Handsome. (but not so handsome like model look or anythin, he's just nice for my eyes to look at) and he's friendly, nice and also an animal lover. he doesn't have a great job. he's not rich. He's just modest and ohh I just don't know how to say about him. All I know is I can't sleep at night thinkin of him....he's too irresistable...someone so perfect to be mine...but the truth is, i could never have him...
And also...I'm so damn tired of studyin things that I don't like. So I've decided to do something that I've always thought of doin which is majoring in Teaching English as second language. I guess life would be so much better then...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u will get watever u dreamt for ok.. =)

Post a Comment