Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 weeks....

It has been a two weeks since my semester break started. So many things have happened in between the two weeks time...
Last Friday, on the 14th of May 2010, 7.40 a.m. my beloved father, Allahyarham Tn. Syed Mohammad B. Syed Mohammad Ali al-Bukharie has passed away on his way to the hospital. He died in my arms, right in front of my eyes, 4 days after I came back from the University. He died at the age of 86 years old after 44 years of marriage with my mother in 1966.
Today, his death has been two weeks and two days. We'll all miss you...May your soul rest in peace and is placed among the Solehin....

Yesterday someone offered to check for my final exam result even though the result should only come out next month...so my result was actually leaked out. ^_^
Anyway, I am so happy to know that I still manage to get into the dean's list even though my CGPA is not as high as it usually was. and what surprises me the most is I got an A+ for management accounting! Thank You Madam Laila! and also an A for Statistics, thank you Ms, Zurah and an A- for basics of entrepreneurship, tq Mdm Faizan. ^_~ the rest is lame! dun wanna talk bout it. hahaha...

Anyway, my practical will start tomorrow at Pertubuhan Peladang Segamat Tengah. Dunno what I'm gonna have to do and I'd be doin it alone since I'm the only one doin my practical here, so all the best to my self!

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment