Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today and tomorrow.....

It's 2.28 in the morning...I've just finished studying for my statistic test which is gonna be on tomorrow evening....
and thank god I've finished the business plan that should be submitted tomorrow before 12 noon!
The final exam will start next week...my 1st paper will be on the 22nd of May which is basics of entrepreneurship...and straight away the next day I'll have another paper...secondary crop production and both are factual type of subjects! My brain is so gonna be jammed with facts!
Anyway...I think this semester I've been slacking off a bit....too much leasuring around cuz I was kinda lost of aim...There's so many things that I wanna do...and I wish I could do it all....
I think I've seen what I want...and I'll try to get it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment