Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday was a long day for me...

Right away after Jumaat, I went to the bus terminal to buy my ticket home...Boy was it a damn hot day or what! It feels like the sun rays were pinching my skin! To add up the agony, it turns out that the bus company is still not releasing the tickets out yet...and God knows when they r gonna sell em...If it's sooo difficult I might as well just ride train home...and that would be without a ticket! haha...If I get caught, I'll just pay the fees...that's not so hard is it..? ^_~

Anyway, frustrated with the ticket, I went somewhere else...noticed that my hair is kinda long...so I went to get it cut. and I cut it nearly bald! haha...that's something I've never done in my life actually...and was my friends surpprised or what....haha...

and last night I went to the "Esteem camp" for juniors in the farm as I've said before. It was boring and tiring. All I did there was make some coffee and chat with the girls...maybe tonight I'd have to go again...even if I don't want to...sigh...how boring....

0 comments:

Post a Comment