Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new breathe...

Finally! after sooo long I've been gone...without any new posts for nearly 3 months...here I am, back on the track...^_~
It's just that I've been kinda quite busy these past few months...After the exam week last semester I just didn't have any mood to write anymore...until now.

Ok, so here's what's going on in my life...

Tomorrow early morning I'd be off to J-town(Bandar Jengka) to get my bus ticket for Chinese New Year break! and later on the evening I might have to go and have a look at the "esteem camp" that my batch students have to handle..Honestly I'm not really interested in that event cuz if it was me who has to go through all those things, I'd definitely find an excuse not to go. Haha...anyway, since I have to help anyway, so I'd just try to make the juniors feel less depressed there...

Anyway, this weekend is gonna be boring! I'm goin to have two tests that requires reading on things that I paticularly have no interest in..crops and engine! and luckily my statistics test has been postponed to the first week after CNY!!!

Til the nextpost! ^_~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

meletoppzz mix arabic and bugiSs uolzz!!!~~~
taktahan!~~
hahaahaaaaaahaaaa...
anyway try to make some memorable blog~~chaiyok!!

hema said...

syed r u arabic mix.hw come i tak tahu pula ni.........anyway i love the pic.

Syed said...

Yeah, I'm actually arabic(Iraqi) mix. My grandfather migrated from Iraq to India years ago and later my dad migrated to Malaysia.

Post a Comment