Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blurbs for today...

A week from now, my final exam will start. On the 28th of October I will be sitting my first paper which is Cost accounting...Phew...It's actually quite scary...as usual, as every semester's exam week went through...I'll pull through this one as well...InsyaAllah...

Tomorrow there'll be an event for my course, handled by 3rd Sem students. Would I go? Hell NO! Did they support our event? Which I was the mc?? the answer is NO! So, what the F^c*. I'm not goin. I'd rather sleep or finish my assignments or even better, study for the final exam!

Right now, the only person that I think understands me in UiTM Pahang is Annas Easkey...I really appreciate having him as a friend...I dunno how but he just seems to know what to say to me...thank you Annas...soo much!! Really...u always made my day...^_^
I hope U enjoy those Arabic songs I gave to u...it's nice to have someone who enjoys it as much as I do..n gud luck for you photoshoot this weekend. I'm sure u'd do a great job...AGAIN..haha...

And, this evening, my brother called and told me that he has found a practical place for me. A chicken farm in Segamat...GREAT!! ^_^...Now I dun have to worry bout that anymore...the only problem is...I can't do it alone!! I need someone to do the practical with!! So anyone, please...come with me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment