Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello, hello...after a while, here I am, back on the track.

I just didn't have the mood to write before this...was busy with the business plan for my Entrepreneurship subject, busy with engineering assignments and presentations...some stupid relationship that has ended...sigh...had too many things on my mind...unnecessary things...haha...

Anyway, as usual, I wanna share with u guys what I have in my mind right now...

Recently I've been thinkin about my Degree. Well, this semester is gonna end very soon and early next semester I'm goin to apply for my degree...but I'm thinkin of takin a semester off and try to look for a temporary job for the moment being. 

I think I need some time off before furtherin my degree. Need to collect some more money .I dun wanna burden my family anymore and I also need to prepare with certain material needs...haha...I've always wanted to buy a digital camera cuz I love takin pictures and not havin one makes me feel so bad... : (

Other than that, I've laso planned on doing a skin treatment. Hell yeah! Skin treatment!
You know what? I'm damn tired of havin a skin full of acne scars that makes me look like a monster! I mean, even my family kept sayin that I really need to do sumthin bout my face. So, here's my decision. I'm goin to work temporary for about six months and get around RM6,000 and I'm gonna do what I have to do! and of course I must save half of it for my degree preparation.

So, I'm goin to apply UPU for the July intake and I'm thinkin of applyin UiTM as my first choice cuz I think it suits me best.
And also, I'm thinkin of Majoring in Biology cuz I just realized that it is the thing that I love most in this world and doin biological research would be a great profession for me. Lecturing is also a  good option...haha...I've been told that I'm a good presenter in presentations...

0 comments:

Post a Comment