Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dihantui kesilapan lalu....

Lepas berbuka puasa tadi, aku duk sembang2 ngan roommates aku ttg kehidupan masing2 dulu sebelum masuk UiTM ...
tibe2 aku rasa down sgt bila fikirkan ape yg dh berlaku dulu...
How I could let my self be so drown in confusion and drawn back by some difficulties...rasa lemah sgt dulu masa SPM...then bile aku online nie, terperasan plak chinese horoscope aku utk ari nie, katanya, "be easy and forgive yourself for all the mistakes that u have done in the past..." and I thought to my self, "it really fits me...."
Ye la, bila aku fikir2 kn balik, whatever that's happening to me right now is simply perfect for me, God always decides the best for us...So, all I have to do and think about now is Do the best in whatever I do n learn from all the mistakes that I've done in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment