Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend....!!!

Yeehaaa!! It's weekend time!

I don't know why but last week seemed really long! Maybe because I was tensed up with the costing quiz, and hell yeah I deserve to tense up since I can barely answer the quiz! (Not to say score , I couldn't even imagine how my result is gonna be! Please forgive me Mdm. Laila...haha)

Ok, enough about that...it makes me feel guilty...n "down"..

So, yesterday I watched "PUSH". An action movie starred by Chris Evans and Dakota Fannings. The movie was about a bunch of people with super powers and they are being hunted by a government agency called the divison. It was quite an interesting movie I suppose, with a good storyline and the acting were really good...I think i like it even more than the X-Men cuz it seems more realistic...There are people with telekinesis, clairvoyance, hyper kinesis senses, shapeshifters and stuffs...so, watch it if u like super-power action based movies! You wont regret it! ^_^

I also watched an anime called Chobits for the first time! I really enjoy it! But I think it is more suitable for adults since the anime has some obscene scenes...not suitable for children, besides, the storyline has more of romantic values...
Anyway, the drawings are good, as expected from CLAMP, the persocon (humanoid robotic computers) are sooo cute! I love it!

Oh, it's 5p.m, need to go to j-town and grab something to eat for fastbreaking this evenin...
So, later guys...^_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment